Saturday, October 10, 2009

The place to be... NOT!

Be careful what you wear ... and how you do your hair.
Or you might end up on
peopleofwalmart.com with a funny headline and funnier caption, both insulting.

For example, the picture on the left: Long Lost Brothers ... Is it just me, or do mullets look 10x better with camo? These two are like the Mario and Luigi of Walmart. --Texas and California

We never used to go to Walmart because the nearest one was a good half hour away, on busy roads. But in the past year or so they've opened two new Super Walmarts, one ten minutes from our house and one fifteen. And who can resist Super Walmart? Everything you need, groceries and all, at bargain prices. In this economy it's the place to shop.

I never used to worry about what I had on. Or pay attention to the other shoppers. But now every time I go to Walmart I have to stop and think about it.

I don't want to end up on peopleofwalmart.com.