Friday, September 25, 2009

Just add water and stir

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it...

Oops, sorry, flashback to the '80s there for a moment.

But really, I'm thrilled to death! For the first time in a whole year we have a bathtub.

And what a tub it is--36" wide, plenty big enough for my ginormous ass. And it has bubblers! Yes, that's bubblers, thousands of tiny fingers massaging me all over...

Oops, sorry again. I have an active fantasy life.

So anyhow, now all we need is walls... and a floor... a sink... a toilet. Oh, yeah, and I almost forgot the most important part... faucets! And then I'll be in the water, bubbling away
, naked.

Don't expect a picture.

6 comments:

  1. Well then, I for one am glad I got to visit when your bathroom was just a little more unique!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me, too, babe! tho actually it's pretty unique now, what with no sink or toilet. hopeful that it'll be all done in a few weeks. it's only been a year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygoodness! SNORT. Your bathroom is a lot like our bathroom except our new bath is still under the carport in front of the house!! What a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i thought i was unique... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* MUST I remind you, Dee, that unique is different from special? And you are special. :P~~~

    But seriously now, congrats on getting this much closer to the ability to practise personal hygiene. Many of us have been waiting for this day for you for quite some time. A collection for the correct-sized shower massager is being taken as I type....

    *g-rated snort*

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope the shower massager is really... well endowed.

    and btw, you know, if you look at status shuffle, there's a lot of use of the f word there. no need to be g-rated, apparently. *x-rated snort*

    ReplyDelete