Sunday, September 25, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Does being versatile mean that you can't commit? Or perhaps that you need to be committed?

Many thanks to the lovely Rosie Lane for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. I feel so honored.

At least I did until I googled it and found there are 3,120,000 other versatile bloggers. I'm one in a million, right? Or to be more accurate, one in three million.

What the award means in practical terms for me is that I must share seven things about myself, preferably interesting, and then pass the award on to *insert random number here, depending on who you listen to* other bloggers.

Since Rosie mentioned in her nomination that I can write a haiku about anything, I've decided to share seven *possibly* interesting haiku facts about me.

1. My degree is in
Chemical engineering
Met lots of guys there

2. I went to law school
Became a divorce lawyer
It majorly sucked

3. I like doing crafts
I once knit Dave a sweater
It fit me better

4. It's impossible
To haiku re addictive
Personality

5. Don't come for dinner
I am a terrible cook
Less fun than chem lab

6. I play the keyboard
In a praise band in my church
Mostly I fake it

7. I'm a space cadet
Real life isn't as good as
The world in my head

So there you have it. Now on to my nominations, of which I have five, in no particular order. Maria Zannini, Nicole Laurent, Muddy Meanderings, Mom Saga, and More Notes from the Refrigerator Door. Some of you have been taking a bit of a summer vacation from your blogs. You know who you are, and it's fall now, time to get back to them. :)

In order to accept this prestigious award and join me as one in three million, you must, according to one set of official rules:
1. Thank the award-giver(s) and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself.
3. Give this award to up to fifteen (15) recently discovered or favorite bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.

So thanks again, Rosie, and go get 'em, bloggers!