Thursday, September 5, 2019

Websites are me!

I haven't written anything on this blog for over a year, and I don't think anybody looks at it anyway, but thought I'd let y'all know what I've been doing.

Websites!

I think I wrote a couple years ago how God spoke to me and I learned Wordpress and created a new website for the church. Now I've created sites for my Woman's Club and for the New Jersey State Federation of Woman's Clubs.

Click on the names to look at them.

This past summer I spent time creating free websites on Webs.com, Wix, and Weebly, just to see if I could, and how tough it was. So here are my three completely free sample sites.


Woman's Club Example on Webs.com

Sample Website on Weebly.com

Example on Wix.com

I found that webs.com was the easiest but was limited to 5 pages. Weebly and Wix allowed more pages for free but were a bit harder to use.

Anyway, I had fun. :)