Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lent Photo-a-day Challenge Week 3

Here are my photos from the third week of the Lenten challenge. Search #rethinkphoto for some other people's pictures. It's interesting to see the many different interpretations of each day's word.

2/25/16: JOY...
The joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10

2/26/16: SEE...
For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known. 1 Corinthians 13:12

2/27/16: HEAL...
There is a balm in Gilead to make the wounded whole,
there is a balm in Gilead to heal the sin-sick soul.

2/28/16: CELEBRATE...
Surely his salvation is at hand for those who fear him, that his glory may dwell in our land.... Faithfulness will spring up from the ground, and righteousness will look down from the sky. Psalm 85:9,11

2/29/16: THIRST...
Whoever believes in me shall never thirst. John 6:35

3/1/16: WITNESS...
Come close and listen, all you who honor God; I will tell you what God has done for me. Psalm 66:16

3/2/16: Found...
"I once was lost but now am found." John Newton.
With GPS on our phones, we rarely get lost on the road these days. But it's easy to get lost in the web of the world. Maybe we should think of Jesus as our spiritual GPS.

3/3/16: POWER...
Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea— the Lord on high is mighty. Psalm 93:4

Watch for more pictures next week!